Saturday, October 4, 2008

BBQ Bash

Friday night we headed down to the American Royal BBQ Bash at Kemper Arena with a group of friends.

We had a couple private parties to attend as well hitting up some public ones, too.

KC BBQ joints are solid but nothing compares to the BBQ that is cooked here. Unbelievable.

As soon as we arrived, we ran into AZ! So he joined us in Guy's tent (neighbors of Steve/Ann) for some BBQ, beer and a random margarita.


At the second party, Art Bentley was playing! I was extremely excited considering Ann, our friend Amber, and I had a mild obsession with him in our early-20's whenever he played at Harpos. It's been a while since I've been in my early 20's because I don't remember him looking like this at all. I guess we all grow up.


Yep, just kissing a pig bus with Kellie.


Our pink pig hats Steve purchased for us at the Meat Mitch party!

No comments: