Friday, February 20, 2009

#1 & Where in the World is Steve Seiler?


Wednesday celebrated the first birthday of our youngest nephew, "aka lil' Steve Seiler" Cael! Happy 1st Birthday, Cael!

On Saturday in Des Moines, they are celebrating Cael's birthday and Steve's dad's birthday, Jer.

It is 4:40p.m. on Friday afternoon as I write this, and I honestly have no idea if my husband is in Kansas City, in his car on his way to DSM, or in Dez Monez.

Or maybe even none of the above.

He's been planning to go to DSM today and drive back early tomorrow afternoon. I can't go because I have a work awards banquet Saturday night Steve "gets" to go to. But he mentioned Iowa may get snow, it's a long 6-hours in the car for a short time, etc, etc, etc.

I have left him voicemails. I have emailed his sister asking if she knows where he is. I have called my brother.

Steve Seiler is no where to be found. But I'm not worried because the one thing I know is that he can run...but he can't hide.

1 comment:

JK Cyclone said...

Did Steve ever turn up?