Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Think I Need A Tetanus Shot

Thanks to my genetically blessed DNA, I have had multiple moles removed. I've always dutifully spent the following two-weeks tending to their recovery.

Recently I had two removed from my back. Unfortunately, they are in places hands don't easily reach. So Steve became the lucky recipient of being responsible for applying ointment and bandages to my back every day for two-weeks.

The first couple of days I didn't pay attention to the bandages he was using. But then I saw what is pictured below, and the following conversation immediately ensued:


Me: Steve! Seriously, how old are these bandages?
Steve: I don't know, but they are definitely older than you.
Me: And why are the bandages in a BIOHAZARD bag?
Steve: You don't need to know.
Beth: Where the hell did you get these?
Steve: At a sale.
Beth: What kind of sale?
Steve: At a sale where they sell junk. They came with a bag of junk.
Beth: Oh my god! You have been covering multiple open wounds on my back with 50-year old bandages that came in a BIOHAZARD bag?
Steve: Yep.

3 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

OMG! I had to laugh at that.

Anonymous said...

That's how we Seiler's roll...

S and P said...

OMG...too funny!! Thanks for the laugh today!