Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Diva Drinks

Neither Steve or I have ever in our lifetime had HBO, so there are quite a few "it shows" that we're clueless about.

But, even without HBO, I made sure I saw all of the Sex And The City episodes. Had I known they would someday be shown in excess on TBS I might not have tried so hard. But anyway...

I've always wanted to go on a Sex And The City Tour, but since they never filmed an episode on the "East 73rd Street" in KC, and since we haven't been to NYC in four years, the SATC Diva Happy Hour I went to tonight that included martinis named after each of the characters (see image for the list; I had The Charlotte), and the free lip gloss charms on the martinis that I got to keep was good enough for me.

From a retail marketing perspective, I believe it will be necessary for me attend this every week until the movie premieres.

No comments: