Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sorority Centennial Reunion: Friday

My Friday started with my riding partners Ann and Nate. I was lucky that they rode with me from KC to Winterset. I think Nate had fun riding in Aunt Beth's car. Can't you tell?

















I picked up Steph from the DSM airport and we stopped to see Jacque, who unfortunately couldn't attend the festivities due to a wedding, but was in Des Moines. As an added benefit, it was also Samantha's 1st birthday that day!














Once we arrived in Ames and checked into the MU, we went to the KD reception at The Knoll (home of the ISU President and his family). We immediately saw so many people we hadn't seen in years and years and more years.













Mom Laverna and me.
After the reception, a group of us had dinner and drinks at Legends. It's on top off a hi-rise overlooking campus that was definitely not there when we were in school.
And to start the weekend off with some college flair, as were getting in the car to go home, a guy invited us to his kegger...five of 'em!

No comments: