Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sorority Centennial Reunion: Saturday

Saturday was a packed-full day in Ames, Iowa.

After a group of us hit Village Inn for breakfast, we attended the "90's decade" reunion at Mom Laverna's party room.


When I saw my parents on Sunday, my mom asked me what I wore. I was a bit perplexed why she wanted to know what I wore for the "casual" Saturday event. But she then explained she thought we were all going to wear clothes we wore in college in the 90's. Well, all of those clothes would have still fit us since all we wore XL clothes that went to our knees in college!
















Here's our pledge class that was at the 90's decade reunion. Joyce, Amy, Steph, Andrea, Angie and me.















A whole bunch of 90's KD's!

After four hours of 'hangin in the 90's' we went to our old stomping grounds for a mid-afternoon lunch; except our old stomping grounds isn't there any longer. In the place of People's is Papa's Corner. It was clean, so not cool and cold!

No comments: