Friday, April 4, 2008

Honeymoon Rewind

Exactly a year ago yesterday around this time, Steve and I were arriving to the stunning resort that was our honeymoon. I immediately had a huge smile on my face that really never left.

About this exact same time, as Steve immediately consumed our entire daily allowance of cervezas in our room while staring at the ocean, Steve had this wide-eyed glazed look that clearly said "You mean, I'm trapped in this place for an entire week?".

I know this will be no surprise to anyone, but Steve's not exactly the type to RELAX on the beach.

Minus the initial conversation that first night when Steve told me in his low, serious voice that he didn't think he could make it six more days in this resort, we had so much fun together.

We woke up the next morning and both proceeded to have such a fabulous time that included A LOT of off-site excursions. People we talked to were actually amazed there were so many other things to do besides lay on the beach (which I found time to do plenty of; while Steve became a friend of the resort's gym and trails).

For us the best decision we made was waiting four months to go on our honeymoon. But of course we wait to do everything!

Our Honeymoon
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7

No comments: