Sunday, April 27, 2008

If we only knew how good we had it.

My 100th anniversary sorority reunion was like a blast from the past. Words cannot describe how much fun we had.

The whole weekend was like we were back in the day of when were were together at college. We talked, laughed, had fun (a lot of fun) and for the most part reverted back to our college mentality and maturity level! And besides the fact that our hair isn't as big, we thought we pretty much looked the same, too.

Although we talked about a lot of different "adult" subjects we didn't even know existed back in college, we spent a lot of time remembering stories and events from college. One of us would remember something, and that would trigger another funny story and on and on... There were multiple times I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.

Although by the time we left the sorority house late Sunday morning, we were beyond exhausted (and perhaps a little hung over), it was so sad to say good bye.

That feeling I had of missing my sorority friends right after leaving college came right back after this weekend.

I'll post photos soon. Speaking of photos, they even had Jo-Photo there. Now that alone takes you back to college!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Good 'ol Jo-Photo. They took my senior pics