Friday, April 18, 2008

Vino, Vino and More Vino Trip II (Day 4)

Monday came and it was sadly time to go back to reality. But on our way back to reality we walked around the University of California at Berkeley.


We found a French restaurant near campus for lunch. I even was wearing Fleur-de-lis earrings which I'm sure the staff noticed.


And back to KC we went.

When I got home I found out Steve had gone out with our sister-in-law, Ann, and her friends on Friday night. He bought the tiny, tiny sister-in-law of one of Ann's friends (who happens to work out where Ann and I do) enough drinks that she couldn't take care of her nieces the next day. Nice. And then he inadvertently had a $14 beer when he was out with my brother on Saturday night. Very thrifty if I say so myself. Ahh...I really do love my reality.

No comments: