Thursday, April 3, 2008

I am a 34-year old married woman (sans kids) but still...


I have no right going out on a "school night" whether or not alcohol is involved (which it was, but I did not partake in since I had been under the weather, I was driving and it was a school night).

Anyway, last night I hung out with probably a thousand people; most 8-11 years younger than me.

And it was a lot of fun.

My close friend Jen and I met up with some of my work friends for the INK Launch Party at the P&L District to watch DJ AM spin. I'm not up on "spinning", but I was excited to see Nicole Richie's ex-fiance. And it turns out that in addition to formerly being with Nicole, he's quite the spinner. That guy can mix songs like no other.


In case you can't tell, I'm wearing a pink shirt under my sweater.


Keri, me, Jen, Helena (she's a scholar visiting my company from the UK) and Ashley.


Ashley's husband, Justin, (on the right) helped launch the publication and this event. Last week he was telling us about these custom designed "DJ AM" Nike shoes. Well here they are. He also had some on his feet. Apparently DJ AM likes his sneakers.

When I got home apparently I kind of elbowed Steve while I was trying to charge my phone. And then I woke him up choking in the middle of the night which is sadly quasi-normal. On the phone this morning, Steve said, You can never go to bed later than me again." I completely agree.

1 comment:

FDC Movies said...

great to visit your site and always had great content here keep posted top class and unaugmented material on your site people will definitely
enjoy this thanks again :